The tentative agenda includes:
Approval of Monthly Reports:
- Police Department Report
- Police Officer Report
- Police Vehicle Fuel Milage Report
- Highway and Sewer Monthly Reports
Report of the Administrative & Finance Committee minutes and payments, Including:
- Approval of Various Monthly Bills
- Recommendation to Approve a 2% Pay increase for Non-Union Employees
- Discussion of Downtown parking changes for January-June
- Skateboard Park Discussion
Code Enforcement & Zoning Officer’s Reports, Including:
- Approval of HARB Minutes and various Certificates of Appropriateness
- Recommendation to Approve a Pre-Planning Authorization for First Columbia Bank & Trust
- Recommendation to Deny re-Zoning requests of Donald & Kay Camplese, of David and Mary Hill, and of Gaylen & Trudy Garrish
Report of the Environment Committee, including the monthly summaries and approval of forklift purchase
Report of the Public Works Committee, including approval of terminating professional services agreement with HRG, Inc.for Restroom reconstruction and Streater Park Improvements, and approving instead service proposals from Larson Design Group.
Public Safety Committee minutes.
Reports of the Town Solicitor, Fire Department, Community & Economic Development Committee, Airport Advisory Committee, and Downtown Bloomsburg, Inc.
Part 1 of December 12, 2011 Town Council Meeting
Part 2 of December 12, 2011 Town Council Meeting